|The Ground Hog model, 1M5C One Man Earth Drill, is designed to put the power of a Two Man Machine in the hands of one.
The unique right-angle design minimizes operator fatigue by eliminating torque kick-back to the operator. Our One Man Earth Drill is setting the industry standard
with features such as a 7/8 square drive, tubular drive shaft, and time tested gearbox. Heavy gauge steel is used throughout the manufacturing
process, as well as Timken tapered roller and ball bearing, to produce a durable, low maintenance, and high quality piece of equipment that you would
expect from Ground Hog.|
The 1M5C is equipped with a centrifugal clutch and all operating controls are located on the handlebars for the
operator's convenience. The handlebars swing to three positions for: Normal Drilling, Close Up Drilling, and ease of moving the unit at the
job site with the auger attached.
• Highway Rated Tires and Wheels
• Powder Coated For a Durable Finish
• Tubular Steel Drive Shaft
• Low Maintenance
• Easy To Manuever on Rough or Soft Terrain
• 7/8" Square Auger Drive
• Light Weight
• Improved Digging Head Bushings
• No Torque To Operator
• Easy To Use Operator Controls
• Ground Hog's Time Tested Transmission
• Easy To Load Into Truck or Trailer
• Easily Digs With a 12" Auger
• Will Handle The Hardest Soils
• Auger Speed: 180 rpm @ 3600 Engine rpm (No Load)
• 150 ft. lbs. torque (approximate)
• Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Robin Engines
• Weight: 195 lbs.
• Length: Normal Drilling-82", Close Up Drilling and Transport-73"
Click Here To See Parts Breakdown|